5Things Nov. 9: Cranbury Business and Professional Association Meeting
Patch gives you a quick guide to the day's top five events and tips. Have an event to be listed? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Five Things" is a daily Patch feature where we give you East Windsor, Cranbury and Hightstown's top five tips and events for each day of the week. Have a suggestion for a "Five Things" item? E-mail the editor at email@example.com. Click the blue links for more information about an item.
- The Cranbury Business and Professional Association's first meeting this fall will start at 6 p.m. at the Cranbury Inn. The cost is $5.
- Community Unity is holding their monthly meeting tonight at 7 p.m. at the Mount Olivet Baptist Church.
- Tonight is Stump Trivia at Station Bar and Grill. Prizes will be given.
- The Hightstown Water and Sewer Committee is meeting at 3 p.m. today.
- Today will be around 68 degrees and sunny skies. Overnight temperatures will drop to around 47 degrees with a 20 percent chance of rain, mainly after 1 a.m.