Brady Named New Township Manager of East Windsor
James Brady has been appointed Township Manager after Alan Fisher's retirement from the position.
The East Windsor Township Council approved a number of resolutions at their meeting last night at the East Windsor Township Municipal Building reappointing township professionals to their respective positions.
The appointments are as follows:
- David E. Orron, Esq. - Township Attorney
- Richard T. Coppola - Township Planner
- T&M Associates - Township Engineer
- Daniel Dobromilsky - Landscape Architect
- McManimon, Scotland and Baumann - Township Bond Counsel
- Robert White - Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
Alan M. Fisher officially retired as Township Manager last night. James Brady was chosen to take his place. Brady is also the Recreation Director for East Windsor.