Weekend Guide: Cranbury House Tour
Weekend events also include psychic fair, pamper party and a Sukkah fair on Sunday.
The tour will feature six private homes including the Cranbury Museum, Cranbury History Center, two historic churches, an exhibit at Gourgaud Gallery and the Firehouse Museum. The day will also include entertainment at the Parsonage Barn, with refreshments and a gift shop.
Tickets can be purchased on the day of the tour for $30 in front of Charmed by Claire.
For more information, call 609-655-5361.
Friday, Oct. 14:
- Learn about AARP Medicare in a free session at 10 a.m. at Hickory Corner Library.
- Also at Hickory Corner Library, kids can stop by at 10 a.m. to make a craft at Creation Station.
- Storytime isn't just for kids - adults are welcome to go to the Twin Rivers Library at 1 p.m. for a reading of "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow."
- Live music with no cover charge: Drew's Farm will play at Tavern on the Lake at 9 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 15:
- Bring your documents for shredding to Recycling Day at East Windsor Senior Center starting at 10 a.m.
- Each month a Community Supper and Soup Kitchen is held at the First Baptist Church in Hightstown from 3 to 6 p.m.
- Tavern on the Lake is holding a comedy night/competition at 9 p.m. with live music by Legacy at 8 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 16:
- A Sukkah Fair will be held at Shalom Torah Academy, featuring games, crafts and holiday treats starting at 10:30 a.m.
- East Windsor Fire Co. No. 1 will hold a Psychic Fair at the station on One Mile Road. Reservations are appreciated but not required.
- St. David's Episcopal Church will hold a Pamper Party featuring services and samples for personal care and indulgence from 1 to 4 p.m. Small donation requested at the door.