Weekend Guide: HHS Drama Club Performs “You Can’t Take it With You”
Cranbury School variety show, SciCore open house, Music Boosters potluck dinner.
The production will take place on Nov. 18 and 19 at 7 p.m., with a matinee on Nov. 19 at 2 p.m.
Cast members include Natalie Ortega, Vincent Stevens, Jordan Virgil, Kevin Keaveney, Jonathan Martin, Zachary Marcus, Ellen Rothfuss, Philip Kramer, Shlok Shah, Miranda Contreras Peterson, Matthew White, Zachary Fayer, Briana Kupper, Daniel Roderig, Alexandra Nickerson and Kaitlynn Ely.
Tickets are $8 for adults, $6 for students and seniors.
Friday, Nov. 18
- The Cranbury School will host their "Variety Show" at 7 p.m. featuring students in grades 4-8.
- 4 Elements Personal Training is offering Kettlebell Boot Camp 45 minute free trial sessions at 6:15 a.m. and 9:15 a.m. Participants should call to reserve a spot.
Saturday, Nov. 19
- SciCore Academy will host an open house for prospective families for grades K through eight from 11 to 1 p.m. in the gym of St. Anthony's Padua Church Hall.
- The Cranbury Golden Age Neighbors will have their monthly meeting and luncheon sponsored by the Methodist Church at noon.
- The Cranbury Arts Theatre for Kids presents a one-hour musical version of the beloved classic Broadway hit "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown" at 1 p.m. and again at 7 p.m. Tickets are available at the door.
Sunday, Nov. 20