Invite a friend
Afternoon Movie: Hope Springs
Meryl Streep and Tommy Lee Jones star in this movie about a middle age couple who after decades of marriage, go on a retreat for a week of marriage therapy with couples’ specialist Steve Carell in an attempt to re-ignite the spark that caused them to fall for each other in the first place. PG-13. Refreshments. No registration required.
More About Hickory Corner Branch, Mercer County Library
This county library branch offers patrons a spacious, well-lit interior. The Friends of the Hickory Corner Library hold a sizeable, ongoing book sale, and a quiet study room gives students a place to focus on learning. There are a number of staff members available to help visitors with their research.
Other events here
- PJ Storytime Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm
- Baby time Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:30 am
- Story Time at Hickory Corner Library Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 10:30 am
- Taxes and Your Investments Thu, May 23, 7:00 pm
- Creation Station Weekly on Fridays, 10:00 am–4:00 pm
- Library meetup Weekly on Fridays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Storytime for ages 2-5 Weekly on Mondays, 10:30 am
- Eating Disorders: Warning Signs & Symptoms Wed, May 29, 7:00 pm
- Art of Living: Breath, Mind & Meditation June 3, 2013 / June 11, 2013 / June 20, 2013, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- iPad 101 Class Thu, Jun 6, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm