Invite a friend
Art of Living: Mind and Meditation Seminars
A free introductory series of workshops. Learn about the Art of Living method of meditation that uses powerful breathing techniques to purify and rejuvenate both body and mind.
More About Hickory Corner Branch, Mercer County Library
This county library branch offers patrons a spacious, well-lit interior. The Friends of the Hickory Corner Library hold a sizeable, ongoing book sale, and a quiet study room gives students a place to focus on learning. There are a number of staff members available to help visitors with their research.
Other events here
- Taxes and Your Investments Today, May 23, 7:00 pm
- Library meetup Weekly on Fridays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Creation Station Weekly on Fridays, 10:00 am–4:00 pm
- Storytime for ages 2-5 Weekly on Mondays, 10:30 am
- Story Time at Hickory Corner Library Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 10:30 am
- PJ Storytime Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm
- Baby time Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:30 am
- Eating Disorders: Warning Signs & Symptoms Wed, May 29, 7:00 pm
- Art of Living: Breath, Mind & Meditation June 3, 2013 / June 11, 2013 / June 20, 2013, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- iPad 101 Class Thu, Jun 6, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm