Invite a friend
Book Talk: How We Did It: Weight Loss Choices that Will Work for You
Local author Nancy Kennedy talks about how she and others lost weight utilizing various diets from Atkins to the Zone. Ethan Duer, a local teen will also talk about his weight loss journey and what it meant for him. Copies of Kennedy’s book will be available for sale through the Friends of the Hickory Corner Library.
More About Hickory Corner Branch, Mercer County Library
This county library branch offers patrons a spacious, well-lit interior. The Friends of the Hickory Corner Library hold a sizeable, ongoing book sale, and a quiet study room gives students a place to focus on learning. There are a number of staff members available to help visitors with their research.
Other events here
- Creation Station Weekly on Fridays, 10:00 am–4:00 pm
- Library meetup Weekly on Fridays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Storytime for ages 2-5 Weekly on Mondays, 10:30 am
- Story Time at Hickory Corner Library Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 10:30 am
- PJ Storytime Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm
- Baby time Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:30 am
- Eating Disorders: Warning Signs & Symptoms Wed, May 29, 7:00 pm
- Art of Living: Breath, Mind & Meditation June 3, 2013 / June 11, 2013 / June 20, 2013, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- iPad 101 Class Thu, Jun 6, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Lowering Your Rise of Diabetes Mon, Jun 17, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm