Invite a friend
Meditation: A New Year's Resolution Worth Keeping
In this busy fast paced world, peace seems like an elusive commodity. Umesh Bhatia has been a long-time meditator and has been giving workshops and seminars on meditation for quite some time. Umesh will lead this helpful and stimulating workshop offering effective techniques that can make your dream of finding inner peace a reality. Begin the New Year with meditation and join Umesh as he takes you on this journey. Registration required.
More About Hickory Corner Branch, Mercer County Library
This county library branch offers patrons a spacious, well-lit interior. The Friends of the Hickory Corner Library hold a sizeable, ongoing book sale, and a quiet study room gives students a place to focus on learning. There are a number of staff members available to help visitors with their research.
Other events here
- Taxes and Your Investments Today, May 23, 7:00 pm
- Library meetup Weekly on Fridays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Creation Station Weekly on Fridays, 10:00 am–4:00 pm
- Storytime for ages 2-5 Weekly on Mondays, 10:30 am
- Story Time at Hickory Corner Library Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 10:30 am
- PJ Storytime Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm
- Baby time Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:30 am
- Eating Disorders: Warning Signs & Symptoms Wed, May 29, 7:00 pm
- Art of Living: Breath, Mind & Meditation June 3, 2013 / June 11, 2013 / June 20, 2013, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- iPad 101 Class Thu, Jun 6, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm