is Friday night at the . There will be crafts and activities, traditional carols with The Cranbury Brass Band and a surprise visit from Santa Claus, according to the Township's website. Some activities for children include visiting Mrs. Claus’ kitchen, going to the Reindeer Flight School and seeing Santa’s Workshop.
Kelly Coyle, a cadette Girl Scout, has been working with the Women's Club on the tree lighting event as her silver award project. There will also be a Toys for Tots collection to help less fortunate children have a better Christmas, the website said.
Coyle and Girl Scout troops in the area are creating eco-friendly ornaments for songbirds to feed on during the winter.
The event runs from 6:15 to 7:30 p.m. Admission is free.
Friday, Dec. 2:
- from 6 to 9:30 p.m. Hightstown High School students will provide entertainment at the Hamilton store.
Saturday, Dec. 3
- will , from 12:15 to 1 p.m. The event will feature text based discussions along with and hot Cholent.
- at from 3 to 4:30 p.m. Registration is required.
Sunday, Dec. 4:
- at the from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Cost is $8 per person and $4 for children under 10.
- is hosting their The sale features painting, pottery, drawing, collage, sculpture and more.