East Windsor Township and the Stony Brook-Millstone Watershed Association are sponsoring a at on Saturday from 9 a.m. to noon.
Participants should wear boots, long sleeve shirts and bring work gloves if they have them. Gloves, trash bags, T-shirts and refreshments will be provided. Adults must accompany minors.
Volunteers should contact Christian Rathbone at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 609-737-3735, ext. 32 to register. For more information, visit the Stony Brook-Millstone Watershed Association website www.thewatershed.org.
Friday, April 27:
- library will host a with Kim Yarson, beginning at 10:30 a.m.
- There will be a at , beginning at 7 p.m. The Cranbury Jazz Band and the Princeton High School Studio Band will share dance songs and big band standards. Admission is $6.
Saturday, April 28:
- Dynamic Procurement Solutions will present a lecture titled beginning at 8:30 a.m. at . The cost is $49. The lecture will also be on Sunday at 12:30 p.m.
- A will start at 9 a.m. in Cranbury. Maps of registered sites are available at Calloway Henderson Sotheby's International Realty at 39 N. Main St.
- will celebrate its on Saturday and Sunday from 12:30 to 5 p.m. Offerings include free classes and competition auditions all weekend.
Sunday, April 29:
- during services at , beginning at 10:30 a.m.
- Hightstown-East Windsor Historical Society will host with guest speaker Dana Balsamo, beginning at 1 p.m. at 164 N. Main St. in Highstown.
- will present , beginning at 2 p.m. Learn to live well with less money. Copies of Ingram's book will be for sale.