The Rocky Brook Garden Club is sponsoring on June 2 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. - rain or shine - at the of the Mercer County Library. Tickets cost $15 or advanced tickets are available for $12, $5 children.
Tickets on the day of the tour will be sold at the HEW Historical Society, 164 N. Main Street in Hightstown. For more information, click here or call 609-448-8388.
Friday, June 1:
- The Heartlink Network Women's Networking group of the East Windsor area will present a starting at 6 p.m. at the . A Paddle Party is an evening of entertainment and bargains, described by the group as an auction meeting a raffle.
- Local author, historian and Rutgers professor , "Cranbury: A New Jersey Town from the Colonial Era to the Present," beginning at 7 p.m. at the .
Saturday, June 2:
- Mr. Malcolm, the storyteller, will host a program at the of the Mercer County Library, beginning at 11 a.m.
- will take place at from 1 to 4 p.m. The event is organized by Samantha Erman, a sixth-grade student at the , and allows people to donate their healthy hair to make free wigs for women who have lost their hair due to cancer treatment.
Sunday, June 3:
- will host a , beginning at 4 p.m. The choral society will perform Ralph Vaughan Williams' "Dona Nobis Pacem, Towards the Unknown Region" and other choral works.