Looking for something to do this weekend in town? Patch has complied several events going on in East Windsor, Cranbury and Hightstown.
on Saturday as part of the America's 9/11 Ride. Last year supporters lined the streets with American flags and signs, encouraging riders as they honored those lost in the 2001 terrorist attacks.
Saturday morning will also launch the L'Oreal's event in Cranbury. From dog washes and grooming, to ultimate air dogs and dog races, there is sure to be something for your pooch.
Friday, Aug. 17:
- is on display at the Gourgaud Gallery, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. The paintings include unusual birds of this country with a landscape as background.
- will take place from noon to 4 p.m. at Park Place West on Grass Common Area. Items for sale include fruits and vegetables, honey, baked goods, flowers and crafts.
- will be open from 4 to 8 p.m. at . In addition to vendors selling fresh goods, the market also offers live music and paddle boat rides in Peddie Lake. starting at 8:30 p.m.
Saturday, Aug. 18:
- L'Oreal's event kicks off at 10 a.m. at the L’Oréal Facility at 35 Broadway Road (off of Route 130) in Cranbury.
- At 10 a.m. Hightstown council members Rob Thibault and Susan Bluth will hold a town hall meeting at the for residents to discuss issues, concerns and views.
- will around 3 p.m.
- A from 4:30 to 6 p.m. at the . The cost is free.