East Windsor Township will present a , featuring a large-screen viewing of “Dolphin Tale" on Aug. 11 at Etra Lake Park.
The evening will begin at 7 p.m. with inflatable rides, games and vendors. “Dolphin Tale” is inspired by the true story of a brave dolphin and the compassionate strangers who banded together to save her life. Swimming free, a young dolphin is caught in a crab trap, severely damaging her tail.
Other weekend events include...
Friday, Aug. 10:
- is on display at the Gourgaud Gallery, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. The paintings include unusual birds of this country with a landscape as background.
- will take place from noon to 4 p.m. at Park Place West on Grass Common Area. Items for sale include fruits and vegetables, honey, baked goods, flowers and crafts.
- will be open from 4 to 8 p.m. at . In addition to vendors selling fresh goods, the market also offers live music and paddle boat rides in Peddie Lake.
Saturday, Aug. 11:
- The library is hosting an introductory workshop, beginning at 10 a.m. Registration is required.
- will meet at the at 2 p.m. Adult are invited to bring five pages of a work-in-progress to discuss with other writers.