The East Windsor Planning Board is meeting at the East Windsor Municipal Building at 8 p.m. on Monday. An application by AT&T will be presented.
The Hightstown Borough Council is meeting at the First Aid Building at 7:30 p.m. on Monday. The Council will be having a public discussion on Borough Hall, the interim administrator, and the confidentiality of executive session meetings. For a look at the full agenda, click here.
- The Cranbury Board of Health is meeting in the Gourgaud Gallery in Cranbury Town Hall at 7 p.m. on Monday.
- The Cranbury Zoning Board is meeting in the Township Committee room of Cranbury Town Hall at 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday.
- The Cranbury Shade Tree Commission is meeting in the Gourgaud Gallery in Cranbury Town Hall at 11 a.m. on Thursday.
- The Cranbury Development Review Committee is meeting in the Gourgaud Gallery in Cranbury Town Hall at 5 p.m. on Thursday.
- The Cranbury Planning Board is meeting in the Township Committee room of Cranbury Town Hall at 7:30 p.m. on Thursday.
Tuesday is Election Day - time to head to the polls and cast your vote! This election there will be a variety of items on the ballot to vote for including governor and lieutenant governor, United States senator, New Jersey senate, New Jersey state assemblyman, county freeholders, municipal council members, school board members, and two statewide questions. Not sure where you are supposed to vote? Click here to find out.
- All schools within the East Windsor Regional School District and Cranbury School District will be closed on Thursday and Friday for the NJEA Convention.
- The East Windsor Regional School District will be having half day on Tuesday.
- The Cranbury PTO Board is meeting on Tuesday from 1:30 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Coin Expert Lecture
Dr. Michael Rubenstein, a coin expert, will be holding a lecture at the Society of American Magicians Assembly 181 meeting on Thursday about coin magic. The lecture is free for Society of American Magicians Assembly 181 members and $10 for non-members. The lecture begins at 7:15 p.m. and takes place at First United Methodist Church, located at 187 Stockton Street in Hightstown. For more information on the lecture, click here.