The East Windsor Township Council meeting has been cancelled this week. The meeting was originally scheduled for Tuesday at the East Windsor Municipal Building at 7:30 p.m.
Additionally, the East Windsor Planning Board meeting has been cancelled this week. This meeting was originally scheduled for Monday at the East Windsor Municipal Building at 8 p.m.
East Windsor Regional Schools
The East Windsor Regional School District Board of Education is meeting in the district administration training room at 6 p.m. on Monday. For the Board of Education’s agenda, click here.
The Hickory Corner Library in East Windsor is letting children read with Lucy the Therapy Dog on Tuesday at 2 p.m. Lucy is a great partner for children who are struggling with reading because she does not judge the kids! This is for independent readers ages 5 and up. Registration is not required.
The Hightstown Borough Council is meeting on Monday at the First Aid Building. The executive session begins at 7 p.m. and the public session begins at 7:30 p.m.
The Hightstown Engine Company No. 1 is gaining two new members at tonight’s meeting. There is also a final reading and public hearing on four resolutions, including one for a bond ordinance providing water and sewer improvements for the Grape Run Road and Pershing Avenue Project. There will also be a first reading and introduction of a bond ordinance that will finance various capital improvements throughout the Borough. For the full agenda, click here.
Other government meetings:
- The Animal Welfare Committee is meeting in the First Aid Building on Tuesday at 7 p.m.
- The Harvest Fair Committee Meeting is meeting at Stiches-n-Ink on Wednesday at 7 p.m.
- The Housing Authority meeting, originally scheduled for Wednesday at 7 p.m., has been cancelled.
The Hightstown Library is offering a Citizenship Today and Immigration Issues meeting on Tuesday from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Registration is required for consultation after the meeting. Please call 609-448-1474.
Preschool Open House
Little Beavers Preschool, located at First United Methodist Church on Stockton Street in Hightstown, is holding an open house and registration day on Tuesday between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. There are two and three day programs for 3-year-olds and and three, four, and five day programs for 4-year-olds.
- The Environmental Commission is meeting at Gourgaud Gallery at Monday at 7 p.m.
- The Historic Preservation Commission is meeting at Gourgaud Gallery on Tuesday at 7:30 p.m.
- The Cranbury Golden Age Neighbors Luncheon is on Tuesday at 3 p.m. The location will be announced. For more information, contact Betty Conover President 609-860-0156.
- The Zoning Board of Adjustment is meeting at the Cranbury Municipal Building on Wednesday at 7:30 p.m.