- The East Windsor Township Mayor and Council is meeting on Tuesday at the East Windsor Municipal Building at 7:30 p.m. There will be a proclamation about the 2013 Hightstown High School Athletic Hall of Fame Inductees and another about the East Windsor Township Senior Center 10th anniversary which is set for Sept. 21.
- The East Windsor Planning Board meeting, originally scheduled for Monday at 8 p.m., has been cancelled. The next scheduled meeting is set for Oct. 7.
- The Hightstown Borough Council is meeting at the First Aid Building on Monday at 7 p.m. The new Borough Hall Architectural Proposal will be presented. There will also be a first reading and introduction of an ordinance that will revise the zoning ordinance regarding wind turbines.
- The Animal Welfare committee is meeting at the First Aid Building on Tuesday at 7 p.m.
- The Harvest Fair Committee is meeting at Stiches-n-Ink on Wednesday at 7 p.m.
- The Housing Authority Committee is meeting at Housing Authority on Wednesday at 7 p.m.
- The Historic Preservation Commission is meeting at the First United Methodist Church on Thursday at 7:30 p.m.
- The Environmental Commission Meeting is at the Gourgaud Gallery on Monday at 7 p.m.
- The Board of Recreation is meeting at the Gourgaud Gallery on Thursday at 6:30 p.m.
- The Planning Board is meeting at the Township Committee meeting room at Cranbury Town Hall on Thursday at 7:30 p.m.
The East Windsor Regional School District Board of Education is meeting on Monday at 7:30 p.m. in the Hightstown High School Cafeteria.
The Melvin H. Kreps Coffee with the Principal is scheduled for Wednesday at 9:30 a.m.
The Cub Scouts of America - Pack 53 is holding an open recruitment on Monday in the cafeteria of Grace Norton Rogers Elementary School. Drop by between 7 p.m. and 8 p.m. if you are interested in possibly joining.