4 Elements Personal Training
Located at the Dance Expo studio, 4 Elements offers fitness training programs including Kettlebell Training and Fusion Boot Camp. The classes, taught by owner and certified personal trainer Debbie Zboray, are offered throughout the week to accommodate all schedules. Visit the 4 Elements website for class times and details.
- Hours: Mon, Fri, 6:15am - 10am, 5:30pm - 6:15pm; Tue 6:15am - 10am; Wed, 5:15am - 10am, Sat 8am-10am
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Founding Date: 2008
- What makes this community special?: We are dedicated to help you reach your goals. Specializing in kettlebell training a functional workout for everyday life and weight loss. Each movement uses you full body, in natural movements.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Membership info: http://www.4elementskettlebell.com
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Class Schedule Link: www.4elementspersonaltraining.com/kettlebell-boot-camp#!__…
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: Call for an appointment.
- Features: Cardio (stair master), Strength (free weights)
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Personal training
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Weight loss
- Services: Cardio training, Endurance, Fitness assessment, Flexibility, Strength training, Weight loss
- What is your training philosophy?: 4 Elements philosophy is training your body for everyday movement. Every day things like carrying grocery bags, picking up your children, to running, playing tennis, golf, swimming.