This East Windsor location of the Burger King chain restaurant is situated directly off of Route 130 South. It is perfect for a quick breakfast on the way to work, a lunch break, an easy dinner or a late night snack. Affordable menu options include a variety of burgers, chicken sandwiches, salads, french fries, onion rings and desserts. This location features an eat-in dining room as well as a drive-through window.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 6am - midnight; Fri, Sat, 6am - 2am; Sun, 7am - midnight.
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available and the facility is wheelchair accessible.
- Founding Date: 1954
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.bk.com/en/us/menu-nutrition/index.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Fast Food
- Signature dishes: Flame-broiled hamburgers, crispy fries
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 22
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Food court, Fun
- Dress code: Casual