Cranbury Inn Restaurant
Nestled in the heart of historic Cranbury, this charming inn boasts three fireplaces and has a rustic feel. Stepping inside is like stepping back in time, and owner Tom Ingegneri is quick to point out that the inn itself is listed on the national register of historic landmarks. Known for its crabcakes and turkey dinners, more exotic fare on the menu includes filet minon with cognac cream sauce and veal osso bucco. An extensive wine list is featured at the full bar.
- Hours: Lunch hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 4:30pm. Dinner hours: Mon - Thu, 5pm - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 5pm - 10pm; Sun, 2pm - 9pm. Sunday brunch: 11am - 2pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1780
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Halal, Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.thecranburyinn.com/menus.html
- Specialties: Crabcakes, filet minon with cognac cream sauce, turkey dinner
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: "We are industrious and totally committed to preserving our history. We have a real historic town environment and a strong sense of identity."
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Veal osso bucco, filet minon, crab cakes
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Crab cakes and filet minon
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 90
- Features: Banquets, Breakfast, Brunch, Buffet, Catering, Dinner, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Quiet, Romantic