This historic house dates back to 1834. It underwent several additions, and volunteers in the early 1970s developed the site into the current museum. The collection includes historic local quilts, early artificacts from the township and its residents and rotating special exhibits. The Cranbury Historical and Preservation Society runs the facility.
- Hours: Sun, 1pm - 4pm or by appointment. Please call 609-655-2611, 609-395-0702 or 609-409-1289.
- Ticket information: Suggested donation: $3 per adult
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Scope: Local