CVS/pharmacy is a one-stop shop for prescription medications, over-the-counter remedies, cosmetics, drug items, diapers, grocery staples and other household items. In addition, the store also offers other services like flu shots, one-hour photo prints and a drive-thru pharmacy.
- Hours: Store: Daily, 7am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, ramp, automatic door
- Founding Date: 1963
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Yes
- Licenses: Pharm.D.
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Photo processing
- Features: Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 10pm; Sat, Sun, 9am - 6pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No