Hightstown Memorial Branch, Mercer County Library
The Hightstown branch of the county library system is the only one to boast a lakeside view and a fireplace, as well as a Spanish-language collection. In addition to books, CDs and DVDs for borrowing, it offers numerous programs for children, teens, and adults. Classes abound for those interested in learning things like computing and English as a second language. Computers are available for patrons to browse the internet. The site is also a war memorial, dedicated to veterans in 1954.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9:30am - 9pm; Fri - Sat, 9:30am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Side door has no stairs; no stairs inside
- Founding Date: 1921
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Specialties: Spanish-language collection; children's educational DVDs
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Internet use policy: Library card required
- Programs/classes: Citizenship, Beginning Spanish Conversation, Coupon Swap, Resume Review, Learning English (ESL), book clubs, film screenings. Computer classes: mouse skills, free email with Yahoo, basic searching and library catalog searching. Also in Spanish.
- Wi-Fi: Free