International Roasting Post is located across from Peddie Lake and the library parking lot. The family-run shop offers a wide range of roasted coffee beans, custom spice blends, chocolate and gift baskets.
- Hours: Mon. to Sat. 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Sunday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Coffee, Tea, Steamed Milk, Hot Chocolate, Soda, Juice, Sparkling Water Breakfast Menu Hot Food Menu (Paninis, Pizza, Fritters, Sunday Brunch, Daily Specials) Desserts *Vegan, Vegetarian, and Gluten Free Options
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Halal, Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: RoastingPostCoffee.com
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: 9 different coffees roasted in house and 18 different teas - all Organic and/or Fair Trade. We are an event space with approximately a 2000 sqft of total space. You name, we can host it and cater it.
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Newspapers, magazines: Yes
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Black Mamba Coffee Angry Chicken Sandwich Coffee Infused Chocolates Gluten Free Cake Unbelievably Good Cupcakes
- If this community were a roast, what would it be?: Black Mamba? That's our most popular coffee that we roast here.