Plant Food Company
Drag box to select area
The Plant Food Company has been operating in its current form since 1987. It was founded by Edward Austin Platz, in 1946, and has been a leading producer and distributor of liquid fertilizers and agricultural products and equipment for close to half a century. Its products and equipment have been useful in the maintenance of golf courses, farms and private homes since the company's inception. Its offices are located a 15-acre spread of land in Cranbury.
38 Hightstown Cranbury Station Rd, Cranbury, NJ 08512
- Fax: 803-798-3824
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm
- Accessible: no